- Smooth body can be a sign. Many people try different ways to keep their body wrinkle-free as they age. Wrinkles can develop on your face due to age, exposure to ultraviolet light, smoking, and repeated facial gestures such as smiling or squinting. Although there are many creams, serums, and supplements available, you may prefer natural ways to get rid of your wrinkles. You can do this by keeping your face moist, encouraging firmer face with lifestyle choices, and preventing wrinkles from forming in the first place.
1. Drink plenty of water.
Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. This can flush your body and promote, glowing face. The moisture can also plump up your face and temporarily fill wrinkled areas.
- Count beverages such as fruit juice, tea, coffee, or flavoured waters as part of your daily total.
- Add a slice of lemon to your water to brighten your face and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
2. Slather on a natural moisturizer.
Apply a few drops of a natural product or oil, such as olive or coconut oil, to your body or facial face twice a day. This can help maintain moisture and plump up the face, reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Some natural moisturizers include.
- Olive oil
- Hemp oil (found in your local beauty store)
- Rose oil
- Castor oil
- Coconut oil
- Shea butter
- Aloe vera
3. Use essential oils that can provide additional antioxidants.
You can add a few drops of the essential oils into your moisturizing oil to take advantage of their. Several oils have a high concentration that can help your face fight free radicals, which slows the signs of aging. However, you should always dilute the oils with a carrier oil. These essential oils provide the most benefits:
4. Select different oils for oily and combination face.
Even people with oily and combination face need moisturizer for their face. This can help you get rid of wrinkles and may even reduce redness and shine. Choose lighter natural oils to moisturize oily face, such as:
- Argan oil
- Jojoba oil
- Grapeseed oil
- Hemp seed oil
5. Choose a face mask to pamper your face.
Whip up a face mask with foods you probably have around the house. They may erase or reduce any wrinkles you have. Adding a few splashes of lemon juice to your mask may further plump your face and make it glow. Mix together the any of the following masks and leave on your selection for 15 minutes before rinsing them off with warm water:
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of honey with 1 tablespoon (about 7 g) of ground flax meal and .5 cups (120 ml) of plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons (59 ml) of lemon and half a cup (45 g) of uncooked rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of lukewarm water, 1 apricot, and ½ of a banana
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) oat- or wheat grass juice, ½ an avocado, and .5 cups (120 ml) yogurt
- 1 egg white, 1 teaspoon (4.9 ml) of fresh lemon juice, and .5 teaspoons (2.5 ml) of honey